No Seal Mold Instructions & Care
- Remove any loose dust/dirt from mold using isopropyl wipes or lint free cloth
- Lightly spray mold release to enable easy release
- Place timber in mold and use weights/clamps to stop it floating. Pour as desired!
- Release sides as per instructional video -
DO NOT HIT/TAP SIDES AS THIS MAY RESULT IN BREAKAGE OF MOLD
- Clean Mold with Isopropyl Wipes & Paint Scraper
Please Note: These forms are designed to make setting up and resetting for your next pour as quick as possible so you spend less time building forms & more time pouring! Our forms are designed to produce blanks, not finished products that are ready to sell.
Due to the shiney/slick surface of HDPE, there will be minor manufacturing “scuff” marks on the surface of the form. These marks will transfer to your resin but will be planed and/or sanded away very easily. These scuffs will NOT affect your final piece and are not considered faults. All moulds are slightly larger to cut to size once de moulded