8G x 40mm Chipboard Screws PH2 YZP Bremick
Phillips Drive Yellow Zinc Plate for Internal Use
Bremick chipboard screws are a cost effective single thread screw designed for general purpose timber fixing or fastening. Bremick chipboard screws are fast driving in timber, man made boards, plastics, thin steel and most building materials. Also ideal for use with wall-plugs and fixings.
All chipboard screws feature a Phillip's 2 drive and are gold zinc plated for corrosion resistance. This range of screws is the most economical in the range and by far one of the most popular.
Note: Lengths measured inclusive of the head.
Chipboard Wood Screw Features:
- Phillips #2 drive.
- Sharp needle point for fast start and accurate screw positioning.
- Countersink under ribbed head for self countersinking.
- Coarse thread form for high speed installation and solid grip.
- Gold zinc plated finish for internal use.
- Suitable in all timber types including chipboard, mdf, man made boards, particle board, soft wood and hard woods