Oltre 200mm (8") 0.25HP Benchtop Drill Press DP20013B
A small-size machine that is popular with craftspeople and hobbyists that do not need a lot of power or capacity when drilling small holes in their projects. The small overall size and weight are also perfect for storage and transport.
- Powerful motors provide plenty of power for drilling
- Easy-change pulley drive systems give multiple spindle speed choices
- Big capacity keyed chucks give precise drilling with small to large drill bits
- Adjustable depth stops are great for repeatable drilling
- 3-Wing feed handles provide excellent control when drilling
- Heavy cast iron bases have slots for attaching jigs or fixtures
- Machined, cast iron tables include slots for attaching clamps, vises, etc.
- Tables tilt and easily move up or down along the column for best positioning
- Thick, metal columns for strong, rigid support
- Front on/off push button switches have removable safety tabs for extra security
- Includes chuck keys, holders, and speed selection charts
- Quill Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Table Size: 6-5/8" x 6-3/8"
- Table Tilts: 45°
- Table Rotates: 360°
Packaging + Shipping
We can send Australia wide!
Machines under 30kg & easily handled by a single person can usually be sent by courier (no PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers).
Machines weighing more than 30kg must be placed on a skid or pallet.
If a product is over 30kg you can:
- Pick it up from the closest courier depot.
- Pay a tailgate drop fee for delivery to door.
For a heavy item quote, please contact us below!