300mm (12") Benchtop Variable Speed Drill Press DP30016B-VS by Oltre
This is a slightly larger bench pillar drill for hobby use. Robustly made from cast iron and machined steel for stability and strength. It has a true running chuck spindle and a good fit of the quill assembly into the headstock casting to ensure consistent drilling. Powered by a 1/3HP induction motor, Variable speed is adjusted with one simple lever and the speed is displayed on a large digital read-out.
- Digital read-out accurately displays current spindle speed
- Mechanical variable speed drive system for easy speed changes from 400-2500rpm with the simple turn of the speed adjustment lever
- Set the depth adjustment knobs to limit your spindle travel for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- The table height is adjusted by a smooth rack and pinion system, makes adjustment easy
Packaging + Shipping
We can send Australia wide!
Machines under 30kg & easily handled by a single person can usually be sent by courier (no PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers).
Machines weighing more than 30kg must be placed on a skid or pallet.
If a product is over 30kg you can:
- Pick it up from the closest courier depot.
- Pay a tailgate drop fee for delivery to door.
For a heavy item quote, please contact us below!