Keep an eye on resin temperatures with this Specialist Non-Contact Thermometer! Great for beginners right through to advanced users!
As used by us here at Hammer Roo!
It is compact and easy to use - simply aim the built-in laser at the target area and read the temperature between -50°C to 600°C.
The built-in laser produces 12 points to indicate the 12:1 distance to spot ratio. and an adjustable emissivity setting provides accurate and repeatable measurements based on the type of material you are measuring.
Features include low and high limit alarms, and a large colour LCD screen.
The laser pointer can be turned off when it isn’t required.
• -50°C to 600°C
• 12 point Laser Pointer
• 12:1 Distance to Spot Ratio
• Emissivity Digitally Adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0
• Automatic data hold
• High and Low Alarm
• Colour LCD Display
• Less than 0.5 Second Response Time
• 2 x AAA batteries included
- ±3°C at -50 to 0°C (-58 to 32°F),
- ±1.5% ±2°C (4°F) at 20 to 600°C (32°F to 1112°F)
Please note this unit only measures surface temperature not internal body temperatures.