Bix Wood Joining Biscuits Size 10 - Box of 500
- Bix Wood Joiner Biscuits are Australian made from the finest quality Australian Hoop Pine, kiln dried to ensure a stable and reliable product for all biscuit joining applications.
- Strict quality control ensures consistent product size and thickness of Bix Wood Joiner Biscuits
- Bix wood joiner biscuits are stamped at an angle of 45 degrees to the grain of the timber, providing maximum resistance to sheering, splitting and flexing.
- During the pressing process, each Bix wood joiner biscuit is compressed slightly. When moistened with PVA glue, the biscuit expands in the slot to ensure a tight join.
- Each Bix wood joiner biscuit is impressed to create a glue track to ensure even distribution of glue in the slot.
- Timber joins using Bix wood joiner biscuit are designed to improve the strength of the joint when strength is a critical factor in construction.
- Fits in a slot cut by a standard biscuit cutting machine with a 100 x 4 mm kerf blade.
Bix Size 10 are 50mm Long, 19mm Wide & 3.85mm Thick and upon being placed into glue moistened slots they swell back to their original 4.00 mm thickness, thus giving a rigid joint.