RO 90mm ROTEX 4 in 1 Random Orbital Sander in Systainer - RO 90 DX FEQ-Plus
- Four tools in one: coarse sanding, fine sanding, delta sanding and polishing. Resulting in low investment costs and savings on working time
- Durable eccentric bearings, a double-sealed gear unit and a dustproof switch extend the service life of the machine
- ROTEX rotary motion for convenient polishing – the reduced speed keeps the temperature low and prevents the polish from clouding or spraying off
- FastFix sanding pad system, tool-less
- Eccentric motion for high-quality, scratch-free surfaces
- Sanding up to the edge thanks to the Festool PROTECTOR
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions
- ROTEX rotary motion for efficient material removal
- Effortless work thanks to a weight <1.5 kg
For the very first time, a single tool can be used for coarse sanding, fine sanding, polishing and delta sanding. Reduced initial costs, maximum flexibility and a larger range of applications. Greater efficiency and time savings at the construction or assembly site.
The high -performance ROTEX motor and the combination of eccentric and rotary motion removes significantly more material than a conventional random orbit sander. Durable eccentric bearings extend the service life of the machine.
Sand safely against abutting edges without the risk of kickback with the Festool PROTECTOR – in three sizes for various angles and window frames.
The sanding pad brake prevents the sanding pad from turning upwards. It prevents the surface being scratched during sanding and eliminates the need for rework.
The tip of the delta sanding pad and abrasive can be used three times simply by rotating.
Maximum surface quality in fine sanding and polishing applications.
The FastFix interface enables quick changes between sanding pad, polishing pad and triangular pad without requiring tools.
Achieving the perfect surface quality depends on the smallest of details. Festool abrasives are therefore quickly replaced using the practical StickFix system, and adhere reliably and without slipping.
The different grip positions, particularly ergonomic soft-grip zones and low weight allow you to guide the ROTEX RO 90 with one hand on vertical and overhead surfaces without your arms tiring.
Optimum dust extraction with the established Jetstream principle. For less dust and for generating less heat and for ensuring that the abrasive and fastener do not clog as readily.